How Auto Hold Feature On Proton X70 can make your driving more comfortable and enjoyable

Have you ever found yourself stuck in a traffic jam during a festive season, feeling frustrated and tired after hours of driving? Well, that's exactly how I used to feel every time I drove to my hometown during peak holiday seasons, especially during Raya. But that all changed when I started using the Auto Hold feature on my Proton X70.

 

Let me tell you about how I started using the Auto Hold feature. The roads were congested, and the traffic was at a standstill for long periods of time, whether I was driving on the highway or normal roads. I was feeling frustrated and tired, and my foot was getting tired from constantly pressing the brake pedal. But then I remembered that my Proton X70 had the Auto Hold feature.

 

As soon as I activated the feature, the car started holding its position at stop lights and in heavy traffic, which meant that I didn't have to keep my foot on the brake pedal anymore. This made the driving experience so much more comfortable and less fatiguing. I could relax, enjoy the music, and talk to my family members, knowing that the car could handle the stop-and-go traffic for me.

 

Thanks to the Auto Hold feature, I arrived at my destination without feeling so tired and stressed out. This feature truly made all the difference for me, and I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to make their driving experience more comfortable and enjoyable. Starting from that day, I never turned off the feature.

Comments

Popular Posts